Who We Are?
Fine Pharmaceuticals is a majority owned subsidiary of Imperial Capital Limited, which was acquired by Imperial in 2014.
With an excess of 18 years of experience in the local market, Fine Pharmaceuticals is expertly positioned to serve diverse markets through their shared and dedicated sales and promotional structure.
With Fine Pharma’s integration within the Imperial Group, we are able to leverage upscale benefits including industry expertise, readily available warehouse capacity, easily obtainable fleet, quality
management systems, information systems, and innovative business solutions.
Our strategic objectives include the following
- We are committed to being the leading wholesaler of quality and affordable pharmaceutical, surgical, veterinary and personal care products.
- This is achieved by providing market oriented, branded and generic products using a highly skilled and committed team as well as good storage and distribution practices.
- Management promises to deliver real value to all it’s stakeholders who include customers, shareholders, employees and the community at large.
With our substantial industry knowledge and expertise we seamlessly supply the local market with general pharmaceuticals, medical devices and medical consumables. We offer comprehensive services and solutions tailor-made for the local market, which in turn enables our principals to serve their markets and consumers competitively.
- Excellent focus on front-end execution by a committed and skilled sales and clinical team.
- Reliable deliveries and superior service offering, out-servicing the competition.
- Proven systems and controls that meet the required high compliance environment.
- A low risk trading partner backed by a JSE listed company.
- Able to provide a quick entry to market and ensure stocks are readily available.
Fine Pharma is a customer driven company. We set out to serve, respect and delight every customer. Current customers are made up of the following:
- Domestic Business
- Community Pharmacies
- Retail / Community Pharmacies
- Private and Mine Hospitals
- Central Medical Stores
- Government Hospitals and DHMTs
- Veterinary Dealers
- Private Clinics and Dispensing Doctors
- Medical devices and consumables
- International Business
We deliver daily to all their destinations nationwide and bi-weekly we deliver outside Botswana. Open an account with Fine Pharma and enjoy the benefits.
Market Segmentation, Sales and Distribution
Fine Pharma has segmented the Botswana market into 5 core areas by population and reach
- Far North (Kasane, Maun)
- North (Francistown)
- Central (Palapye, Mahalapye)
- Far South & West (Kanye, Jwaneng, Charles Hill, Ghanzi, Kang, Tsabong)
- South (Gaborone)
The ‘North’ and ‘South’ contribute approx. 80% to the total market, and we have field Reps permanently in the South to service all channels (Hospitals, Retail Pharmacies and Dispensing Doctors).
All other areas are serviced via tele-marketers as well as regular visits from our field Reps on a 3 week cycle.
Value Added Services
The following additional services are offered by Fine Pharma:
- Regulatory guidance or assistance to manufacturers with pharmaceutical dossier screening and submissions to Regulatory Authority.
- Provision of services to pharmaceutical manufacturers who are increasingly seeking to gain greater control over their product distribution in the country while at the same time outsourcing non-core activities.
- We act as agents of these multinational drug companies and provide fully equipped offices for their sales representatives to work from and all the necessary logistical support.
- Provision of logistic services for pharmaceutical manufacturers such as warehousing goods as consignment stock.
Fine Pharma is a customer driven company. We set out to serve, respect and delight every customer.