WHO WE ARE?
Fine Pharmaceuticals ‘Fine Pharma’ was incorporated in 2003. It took over the business operations of Caps Botswana which was founded in Botswana in the early eighties.
Its principal activities were general pharmaceuticals and cosmetics wholesaling. Through organic growth and a series of acquisitions of new agencies the company has continued to expand its portfolio.
In 2014, Fine Pharma became a part of the Imperial Logistics, a division of the Imperial Holdings. Today, leveraging existing Imperial infrastructure, capacity and expertise to support our growth and service offering Fine Pharma offers first class health and personal care solutions to both local and regional markets.
Our strategic objectives include the following;
- We are committed to being the leading wholesaler of quality and affordable pharmaceutical, surgical, veterinary and personal care products.
- This is achieved by providing market oriented, branded and generic products using a highly skilled and committed team as well as good storage and distribution practices.
- Management promises to deliver real value to all it’s stakeholders who include customers, shareholders, employees and the community at large.
- With Fine Pharma’s integration within the Imperial Group, we are able to leverage upscale benefits including industry expertise, readily available warehouse capacity, easily obtainable fleet, quality management systems, information systems, and innovative business solutions
- Continuous training and skills development of staff – Imperial Logistics / LSC
- Take ownership of the product we carry, as well as cary the debtors book
- Provide a quick entry to market and ensure stocks are readily available
- Able to drive volume and increase sales
- We provide frequent, reliable delivery service
Fine Pharma is a customer driven company. We set out to serve, respect and delight every customer. Current customers are made up of the following:
- Community Pharmacies
- Dispensing Doctors and other allied health professionals
- Government Department Veterinary Services
- Veterinary Medicines & Agrochemicals’ Dealers
- Government Hospitals & Clinics
- Mine Hospitals
- Export customers (Malawi/Zimbabwe)
We deliver daily to all their destinations nationwide and bi-weekly we deliver outside Botswana. Open an account with Fine Pharma and enjoy the benefits.
Customizable Sales and Marketing Offering: Principals that appoint Fine Pharma as their distributor will be incorporated as part of a shared basket that the company offers.
Certain principals are managed through a partly dedicated structure within the shared basket, whilst others enjoy a fully dedicated structure enabling them to benefit from the resource and focus, providing maximum potential of the brands in the Botswana market
Our sales structure approaches the challenges of servicing the Botswana market in the most efficient and effective way for our principals
Fine Pharma’s Monthly brochure: 300 copies of the brochure are printed monthly and circulated nationally. Our target market includes doctors, pharmacies, hospitals, clinics, health shops, vets and all those in the medical profession.
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
- Provision of services to pharmaceutical multinationals by providing them with fully equipped workspaces for their sales representatives to work from and all the necessary logistical support.
- Provision of logistic services for pharmaceutical manufacturers such as warehousing goods as consignment stock.
- Regulatory guidance or assistance to manufacturers with pharmaceutical dossier screening and submissions to Regulatory Authority.