Approved by Botswana Customs (BURS), Fine Pharmaceuticals Bonded Warehouse was set up in 2020 and was the first in Botswana which
specialized in the services of pharmaceuticals, medical equipment and related products. The Bonded facility offers a Fully integrated end-toend
RTM (Route to Market) solution with the following highlights.
- Warehousing of medicines including those requiring special storage and transportation conditions.
- Medicines are stringently regulated by the Botswana Medicines Regulatory Authority (BoMRA). The Warehouse complies to
BoMRA’s regulatory standards for the industry referred to as Current Good Distribution Practice (CGDPs).
- Primary Transportation via own fleet
- International Freight Forwarding
- Inhouse Customs Clearance
- Customizable Reporting on Inventory and Sales Performance
- Invoicing and Debt collection services
- Overall efficient operations management covering rapid import, customs clearance, warehousing, distribution and transportation.